Saturday, April 23, 2011

Tyler Perry Tells Spike Lee To Go To Hell!!!!


Spike Lee is constantly in the news voicing his hatred for Hollywood stars, including Tyler Perry, describing his (Perry's) movies and shows as "coonery" and "buffoonery."

During a recent press conference, Perry responded. He said: "I'm so sick of hearing about damn Spike Lee. Spike can go straight to hell! You can print that. I am sick of him talking about me, I am sick of him saying, 'This is a coon; this is a buffoon.'"

Perry continued: "I am sick of him -- he talked about Whoopi, he talked about Oprah, he talked about me, he talked about Clint Eastwood. Spike needs to shut the hell up!"

He went on to say that he doesn't understand why so much criticism of his work comes from other black people. "I've never seen Jewish people complaining about 'Mrs. Doubtfire' or Dustin Hoffman in 'Tootsie,'" he explained. "It's always black people. We don't have to worry about anybody else trying to destroy us because we do it to ourselves."

Source: Box Office Magazine


Read more: http://www.worstpreviews.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment