Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Joke Of The Week


An 86-year-old man goes for a physical. All of his test results come back normal.The doctor says, "Gary everything looks great. How are you doing mentally and emotionally? Are you at peace with God?"

Gary replies, "God and I are tight. He knows I have poor eyesight, so he's fixed it so when I get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, *poof* the light goes on. When I'm done, *poof* the light goes off."

"Wow, that's incredible," the doctor says. A little later in the day, the doctor calls Gary's wife. "Marianne, he says, Gary is doing fine but I had to call you because I'm in awe of his relationship with God. Is it true that he gets up during the night and *poof * the light goes on in the bathroom, and when he's done, *poof* the light goes off?"

"OH MY GOD!" Marianne exclaims. "He's peeing in the refridgerator again!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment