Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas

Twas the night before Christmas When all through the house
Not a creature was stirrin
Not even a mouse

Mom at the whore house
Dad smokin grass
I just settled down for a nice piece of ass

When out on the lawn
I heard a big clatter
I sprung from my piece to see what was the matter

When out on the lawn i saw a big dick
I knew right then it must be Saint Nick

He come down the chimney like a bat out of hell
I knew at that moment the fucker had fell

He filled all our stockings with pretzels and beer
And a big rubber dick 4 my brother the queer

He rose up the chimney with a thunderous fart
The fat fucker blew my chimney apart

He swore and he cursed as he rode out of sight
To hell with u all Im gettin some pussy 2 night!!!!

Seasons greetings
Times r hard
Heres ur fucking Christmas card

No comments:

Post a Comment