Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Job Application

Resimay

To hoom it mae cunsern,


I waunt to apply for the job what I saw in the paper.


I can Type realee quik wit one finggar and do sum a counting..


I think I am good on the phone and I no I am a pepole person,


Pepole really seam to respond


to me well. Certain men and all the ladies.


I no my spelling is not to good but fi nd that I Offen can get a job thru my persinalety.


My salerery is open so we can discus wat you want to pay me and wat you think that I am werth, I can start emeditely.


Thank you in advanse fore yore anser.


hopifuly Yore best aplicant so farr.


Sinseerly,


BRYAN


PS : Because my resimay is a bit short - below is a pickture of me.












Employer's response:




Dear Bryan ,


It's OK honey, we've got spell check.


See you Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment